Watch the Webinar On-Demand Recording - How to Navigate the New Congress and Administration
WSA’s Michael Goodman teamed up with Daniel Rubin from the law firm of Moses and Singer, LLP for an exclusive webinar discussing the impact that the Biden Administration and the new Congress will have on estate planning. This webinar addressed many questions, including:
- How will the political environment affect estate planning in 2021?
- What sorts of tax law changes should I expect?
- What (if any) income tax saving opportunities will still exist?
- Which specific states pose additional estate planning challenges?
- How can I protect my wealth against potential future creditor claims?
- How can I protect my children against the risk of losing their inheritance in the event of a divorce?
Daniel Rubin is the co-chair of his firm’s trusts and estates practice group, where he provides high net-worth clients with unmatched expertise in domestic and international estate planning and asset protection. Fill out the form to watch the on-demand webinar today!